[IP] Skin Rash

Bard works for me as well.  I didn't have any trouble with the
IV3000's for nearly a year - now I get horrible itchy blisters after
removing either the IV3000's or the standard quick-set tape.  Now I
use Skin Prep, Bard and Tagaderm HP under the set.  To get rid of
the blisters, only thing that seems to work for me is Benadryl
Spray, applied every couple hours.  When you call MiniMed ask
them to send you the booklet called "Tape Tips"

Good Luck

Tom "Pump Daddy" Wellman