Re: [IP] Re: Stinging sites.....

Yes, insulin is absorbed faster when injected into muscle.  At camp, we were
always cautious to give only the short acting insulin that we wanted to lower
the blood sugar quickly into the muscle but to give a separate injection
subcutaneously into the fat with the N, L or U insulin.  I'm not sure how
much this technique is still used.  We were doing it with Regular insulin.
This may not be done so much anymore with humalog because it works faster.