Re: [IP] endo in Alabama

Julie,
 How far are you from Memphis? If not that far I have
a great endo and her clinic is wonderful! So if you
not too far away let me know and I will give you her
number! I am 20 and she has worked very very Well with
me and her support staff is second to none! I drive
about 2 hours to see her, I live near Jackson TN, so
maybe if Memphis is not too far, she will work for
you! Just let me know!! GOOD LUCK!
-HEather

=====
- Just remember ....
   "It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
             foot prints you left behind!"