[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #261

email @ redacted writes:

<< Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 07:06:53 -0500
 From: "Todd & Shelly  Tyler" <email @ redacted>
 Subject: [IP] Question re: the Dryer Sheet
 Hi all: For those who put a dryer sheet in with their pump, do you WRAP the
 pump in it or just have it in the pouch on the side?
 I am driving myself nuts trying to wrap the pump every time we take it out
 I am curious as to what everyone else does?
 Also, how often do you change the sheet?
 Shelly >>

I have never heard of using a dryer sheet with the pump.  Could you please
tell me what the purpose is for.

Tracey, Mom to Derek age 10, dx'd 11/97, Pumping 1 1/2 years