Re: [IP] Pump Maintenance Article in Diabetes Interview

Boy Oh Boy!!!

Suzanne, I take back my original comment of " The author states ... " I
obviously had that very wrong. A more accurate comment appears to be "The
editors, after significantly changing the authors comments, misstate .."

My apologies. Incidentally, If I had realized you were a member of the list
I would have written to you directly rather than to the list.