Re: [IP] Question re: the Dryer Sheet

> For those who put a dryer sheet in with their pump, do you WRAP the
> pump in it or just have it in the pouch on the side? I am driving myself
nuts trying to wrap the pump every time we take it out and
> I am curious as to what everyone else does?
> Also, how often do you change the sheet?
> Shelly

Be sure to use a used-once dryer sheet or it can be pretty greasy/smelly. I
have a 1/3 sheet stuck into a corner of each of my 50+ colored bags and some
of those have been in there more than 10 years. I do not have a static
electricity problem. The purpose is for it to absorb the S.E. - sort of like a
lightning rod on the top of a building - they don't circle it. I do change my
lancets more often than these sheets (2x a year). YMMV (~_^)

All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. -
Ralph Waldo Emerson