Re: [IP] losing wieght!

Tina wrote:

<<Has anyone had this
problem before going on the pump and did you lose the weight?  and how long
did it take?  My endo has gone on vacation for 1 month so i am unable to ask
him.  Any tips on losing weight would also be great..>>

I also had begun to gain weight on a steady basis in recent years.  I lost
25 pounds in the past year since being on the pump.  For me, I think it was
more of no longer having the many lows to treat which has caused me to lose
the weight.  My weight just dropped off easily, I just followed a sensible
diet and, even though I still have chocolate and goodies, I limit the amount
and how often I have them.  Good luck.