[IP] Coming to NYC & I need advice

Hello evryone in NYC,
I am coming to down from Syracuse, NY Tuesday July 17 and will be staying
till the morning of Friday July 20. I will be staying at the Edison Hotel at
228 W. 47th St. (between Broadway and 8th) I am in town for the MacWorld
Convention at the Javitts Center. If anyone wants to get together call me at
home 315-488-1502 or at the hotel at 212-840-5000 and ask for George Youst. I
have only been to NYC once with my wife 7 years ago to see a show and we only
stayed one night, Need some advice on where to go and what to do at night.