[IP] Re: Lancet Liberation Day

While my son is still sleeping, I am going around and liberating all the
lancets from their imprisoning devices! I am sure they, too, will join the
marauding horde of tiny little formerly sharp anti-personel weapons recently
set free. Following this radical act, I will open the dusty box and remove
new lancets, and quickly lock them down into the devices, carefully avoiding
the gnash of their angry, shiny, blood-free single teeth.