[IP] too much insulin

I have seen some comments about how much insulin some of you take and I know
that each person is diff, but I really feel that my son is taking way too
much. He takes close to 150 units a day. He is 15, 5'81/2 "   and  ways 210
now. He has gained a lot of  weight since starting the pump. Although most
of it is right in his stomach. I guess a good endo  would work with us to
get  his amount down, but since we can't find an  endo,  and didn't  have a
good one before, what should I do?
Any advice?
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 9
Elkmont, AL