[IP] Re: Stinging sites.....

My experience with stinging sites/insulin injections is that the insulin is
being injected into the muscle, not the subcutaneous fat.  This comes from my
experiences as a diabetes camp med staff where they would intentionally give
regular/humalog insulin into the muscle (deltoid/shoulder) to get it working
faster when kids had very high bloodsugars/ketones.  After seeing doctors do
this, I tried it myself when I had a high once or twice, and it definitely