From: "George" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 9:16 AM
Subject: [IP] Lancet Liberation Day

To help Andrew Aranoff, and as a reminder to all you anal-retentive
and compulsive types out there, today is Lancet Liberation Day.
Time for that Semi-Annual event (annual for some).

Happy Lancet Liberation Day!!!

(The use of firecrackers in removing the old lancet is NOT
recommended)       ;>)

George