Re: [IP] ] Re: [IPn] It's always something... don't want to ruffle feathers h...

In a message dated 7/2/01 8:17:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> ...  Elizabeth, just because
> those people you talk about are in FL and the 'stuff' is in CA doesn't mean
> YOU can't contact them and tell them the situation and see if you can get a
> SIZEABLE donation

Well Sylvia, I'm a step ahead of you... I've already contacted a few people
and are waiting to hear back from them!!! I'm looking forward to seeing how
much they'll cough up!!!
Should be a good amount!!
Elizabeth and Bruno