[IP] PUMPING!!!!! :-D

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm finally
pumping!!! Doing okay thus far (just about 36 hours
now) thanks to all the great stuff I picked up here in
the last few months. Special thanks to all the
*newbies* for giving me a preview to what it would be
Still waiting to get clearance from insurance(I'm on a
loaner--MM508)but I hope that it'll all work out.
Thanks again--this web site, it's members and
coordinators are UNBELIEVABLE!!!

All the Best
click, click, click :-), :o), :-D

Do You Yahoo!?