Re: [IP] Quiting the Pump!!!!!

i have had the same problem.
I am not on the pump but am on the shots. i am in the works of a pump.
I went from 10 u a day (  2 shots a day ) to 36 u 4xs a day!!  that is way
too much. I am only 5 ft tall 100 lbs!  I didnt have blood in my viens but
pure insulin!
Anyways I gave up too and said look I am going to go back to 10 units and
keep incresing it til my blood is at a good level. My doctor said this was a
good thing i did.
I now take 6 or 7 u 4 xs a day!! and a lil 1 u or 2 every few hours.
I know this may not work for you , maybe you need a new kind of insulin but i
hope it gets fixed soon.