Re: [IP] unopened insulin storage

>>>I have been a type 1 diabetic for 17 years and have never thrown away a
bottle of
insulin (R, NPH, or HUMULOG) because I have stored it, unopened and not
regrigerated, for more that 30 days. A cool dry protected place where it will
not be shaken or disturbed works fine. Am I wrong?? Chris Parsons >>>

I don't know if you are wrong or not, but I, too, in 50 years+ years have not
thrown away a vial of insulin.

You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.