email @ redacted wrote:
> Coffee, especially strong coffee, even black will raise my blood sugars to
> 400 or more.

i have read the postings about coffee with great interest. i drink a lot
of coffee, with a little milk usually, in the morning. it never seems to
raise my BG even a little bit. i struggle with spikes, basils, and all
the rest, but never with coffee. anyone else experience this?

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99