[IP] getting a 508

I finally got insurance apporval for my 508.  My 507 has been replaced 5
times in the 3 years since I've had it, and I keep having problems so
they're sending the 508.  Yay!  I have one question, can I use the same
reservoirs with the 508 as I do with the 507c?  It's not coming from
minimed, but from my supply company.  They are ups'ing it, so that means no
training I guess.  Would the insurance company pay for it if I asked for
someone to show me how to use it?  Is it much different from the 507c?  I
had no problems learning the pump to begin with, so I don't anticipate any
now, but I'm still worried.