Re: [IP] Blood at site

I have seen this every once in a while on certain sites that I use. It does
not seem to have an adverse affect on me. Usually I notice that if a site is
a little bloody then I have better absorbtion. Don't get me wrong, it is
usually when I see like a mm or two of blood in the tubing or near the site
itself.

brian