Re: [IP] can this POSSIBLY be right?

Leann Marcucci wrote:
 the lowest adverage i've
> had in 10 months is 166- lately it's been around 180-190.
> can the meter and a1c's be THAT different?

	Yes it is probably accurate... My daughter went up on her last A1c...
but her sugars had been mostly in the mid 200's and her last A1c was 8
something.  It is totally believable for your numbers to be in the 180's
and have a good a1c!  Enjoy it!  Your pump is doing its job!

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn,dx'd 20 months, pumping for one year on Friday!