[IP] Anti-perspirant -- which brand to use?

Still trying to get tape to stick (I'm picking up my new Mastisol from
the pharmacy this afternoon!)...

Last night I tried spraying on some Sure anti-perspirant as suggested by
many folks, my CDE's, Minimed.  After I let it dry, inserted the set and
put the tape over the top, but the tape WOULDN'T stick!  I felt around
the area and it felt kind of "powdery" so I'm sure that unstuck the tape
real fast.

Anyone have a specific brand they use??

Thanks everyone!

[DM since 10/86 - pumping MM508 since 5/01]