Re: [IP] To Female pumpers

As always, YMMV, but as for me, it helps to pinpoint exactly where the pain
is.  If it's closer toward the back of my body, it's my kidneys.  If it's
lower and to the side a little, it's cramps.  If it's higher, right below my
diaphragm, it's my stomach.  If it's lower and below my belly button, it's
my bowel/intestine area.  Do you have pain or irritation when urinating?  It
could be a urinary tract infection.  There are OTC tests for those that are
pretty accurate.  Have you tried anti-gas medication, like gas-x?  Try that
or pepto if it's lower pain.  I sometimes also get bloating and a stomach
ache the week before my period, so maybe that's the cause.  Good luck and
feel better!