[IP] Merk-Medco

A while back some on the list were complaining about the service from
Merck-Medco on the shipment of insulin. I talked to Merck this morning and was
told that they had a contract with UPS to deliver their shipments like insulin
that need faster shipment. All other shipments go by the United States Postal
Service. The supervisor told me that if enough people lodged complaints that
could consider changing there method of shipmen on insulin. I know UPS is not
the best way to have insulin come. The Postal System or even FedEx would be a
better way. So if we all lodge our complaints maybe we can get this matter
changed. Thanks for you time on this matter.

pumping since 5/31/2001