[IP] Female Members

Ah, hormones...aren't they wonderful?  Part of the reason I started the pump
(yesterday!) was my pre-menopause and erratic blood sugars due to hormones.
I am high the week before my period and then crash the week after.  Mid-cycle
they start to climb again.  I am hoping the pump will help deal with the
fluctuations.  You don't say how old you are.  I am about to turn 42.  I
don't know about the stomach ache and if that's related.               Theresa