Re: [IP] Coffee w/ nutrasweet and creamer

email @ redacted writes:

> Someone said the other day, don't bolus for dawn phenomenon,
> increase your basals

I have dawn phenomenon.  I have adjusted my basals for this.  12:00am .05,
3:00am .08, 11:00am .03 and 7:00pm .05.  Everyone may l have a different
pattern for this It took me two years to figure out the correct basal amt and
time for the dawn phenomenon.  When I tried to bolus for the dawn phenomenon,
my blood sugars were all over the place.