[IP] How to check the archives? (was highs from coffee)

After reading this post....

The subject of morning coffee causing highs is   discussed about once every
two weeks on this list!
Many of us have unexplained highs when we drink  morning coffee.  I have to
bolus 1.0 when I wake in
the morning to cover two cups of coffee that I have  before breakfast.
Check the archives - there are lots
of messages about this.

I tried to check the archives, but can't figure out how!  I also tried to
locate info on funnel cakes in the archives yesterday, but the only way I
can see to do it is to read ALL previous posts.  The search function didn't
work either.  Am I missing something here?   Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks...  Heather