[IP] highs from coffee (was Is there something I don't know)

The subject of morning coffee causing highs is
discussed about once every two weeks on this list!
Many of us have unexplained highs when we drink
morning coffee.  I have to bolus 1.0 when I wake in
the morning to cover two cups of coffee that I have
before breakfast.  Check the archives - there are lots
of messages about this.

Do You Yahoo!?