[IP] Many GOP Antiabortionists now in favor of stem cell research.

It appears that there is a chance that Bush II will
reverse his campaign promise to return to the stem
cell restrictions of Bush I, which I posted in
October.  Numerous pro lifers, including Orrin Hatch
and Strom Thurmond, are now in support of stem cell
research and are urging Dubya to continue the
Clinton administration policies on this possible
life saving research.  It has been reported in many
papers.  This is the Washington Post article;
The JRDF's lobbying of Cheney and their phone
campaigns to the White House in support of this
research is also reported on.

There is hope.
email @ redacted
My one regret in life is that I'm not someone else.
 - Woody Allen