Re: [IP] protesting waste resources

email @ redacted writes:

> How many of us have written requesting separate sales?  I know 2
> only.  But I may have forgotten a few more.
> Bonnie

    I am guilty in not writing a letter to anyone but I have called a couple
of times to complain.  Every time I've put in for a new order I say
something.  I keep hoping that one day, I'll hear someone say, "Oh, yes, we
are selling them separately now"  That would be music to my ears because I
too have many different uses for them... my daughter has turned them into
leashes for her barbie dogs, she's used them to make silly straws for her and
her cousins.... they are sterile, right?  She's devised some sort of cool
watering system for her plants with them.  I've used them for a spur of the
moment shoe lace!!! A tie for a duffle bag, a 'straw' to suck air out of a
bag, etc.  However, as many clever ideas one can come up with, the fact is,
we still pay a LOT for these sets and the biggest part of them isn't getting
used all that much.  I for one am going to continue to complain until I hear
something different.
Take care,
Elizabeth and 'Bruno' (Dis Dtron)
(started on Tinkerbell... Dis Htron)
Also using (nameless) Freestyle meter, works great!!!
Pumping since 4-21-01
Dx 10-01-81... Type 1
Florida.... Where it's so DARN HOT!!!!!!
Remember.... 'Diabetics are naturally sweet!!!!'
And... it's NOT the heat, it's the HUMIDITY!!! LMAO!!!