Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:11:25 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Gross bottle in the fridge

In a message dated 6/28/01 10:55:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Ok, so we're fairly new at this. Our daughter was dx'd just  2/1999.
> What is the

That would be the wonderful 24-hour urine collection bottle that, by
the way, my brother once had mistaken for a pitcher of some type
drink.... well, you can figure the rest.....LOL It's done to test for
protein in the urine/microalbuminuria and kidney function :O) -