[IP] Is There Something I Don't Know???

"Something happened to me this morning that has never happened and I am
wondering if I missed something...maybe someone else has had this experience
and could enlighten me as to what I may not know.  "

I would be interested in anything you learn about this, as I, too, have had
the same problem!!  I have always thought that there might be some fat in the
creamer, that has some sort of delayed impact.  However, to be honest, I have
had similar problems with consuming nothing, as well.  So, my theory (yet to
be tested), is that it might be the fat combined with a sort of delayed dawn

My hope is to do another basal rate test; maybe that would help you, too.