[IP] Inserting sof-set without inserter -- is it possible??

Sigh.  Has this worked for anyone

Good to know from others that it's possible... but I, too, have had HUGE
problems with this.  It's actually the reason that I didn't go on the pump
for YEARS.  About 5 years ago I tried the pump, before the inserter was out.
I simply couldn't insert the thing in myself!  Took me 4 more years to go on
the pump (with the inserter, of course).  I have 2 inserters... I can't
remember why, but Minimed sent me an extra one once.  Try calling and asking
for an extra... would be good to have with you at work, just in case!

Julie