Re: : [IP] Inserting sof-set without inserter -- is it possible??

> However, my inserter was at home in it's usual place.  I'd have to do this
one myself.
<snip> Sigh.  Has this worked for anyone?

I did it *by hand* for 6 years and got a kinked one and into DKA. I called MM
to complain and they told me about the Sof-Serter (12/98). Yes, it can be done
manually, but is easy to kink it since it isn't a straight-forward *impact*
always. I used to hold it about 1/4-1/2" away from the site and jab fast. If
you tell MiniMed of your experience and your lost Sof-Serter, they may send
you a free one - they did me that time. (~_^)

Forgiveness: Me giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me.