[IP] Meter trade?

This may sound weird, but I have 2 meters, one freestyle and 1 accucheck.
The problem is, I have acucheck software and about a year's supply of
strips.  I have no more strips for freestyle.  I could get a new scrip for
them but I can't use it with my software, and the freestyle doesn't seem any
better to me that the accucheck.  I don't bleed right I guess.  Anyway, if
there's anyone out there who has a relatively new accucheck advantage they
would like to trade for a freestyle, please let me know.  The freestyle has
barely been used, maybe 50 tests.  That's why I'm looking for a hardly used
accuchceck.  My little bro would like the freestyle (it would be his second
one), but his accucheck is over 2 years old.  If no one has a good accucheck
I'll just trade with him, but I want one to use as my main meter, as my
current accucheck is old, and my insurance co doesn't pay for those anymore
(it just figures, doesn't it?)  I hope this makes sense to somebody. ;)