Re: [IP] Reusing tubing with the QuickSets

  I hate to be a wet blanket but....I JUST hung up from MM supply line and
they POSITIVELY DO NOT sell separate boxes of Quick Sets with sets and
set/tubing combos.  And they do not know when or IF they ever will.  Yo are
right about the fact that it IS an FDA thing and would be a LONG process to
get something like this changed, especially since it has to jump additional
hoops because of being a medical device!!!   Don't you just LOVE how our
government works folks???!!!!  Sure wish they would develop a consumer based
board for some of these various issues, not just diabetes, so that the
actaully users/consumers of these things could tell them how it REALLY works
out in the REAL world and NOT under THEIR microscopes!!!!!

mom to Joshua