Re: [IP] protesting waste resources

  This is Sylvia, mom to Joshua...now I'M going to be one of those that
requests explanations.  AND I will contact TRICARE which is a MAJOR insurance
comany for government and retired employees (military too)  And let them know
how much of a waste there is.  They should be really interested in that
because they are apparently vERY pro-pump since it took us a total of 36
hours to get our pumps after request!!  12 hours for approval from insurance
and the rest shipping time!!!!!

So count me in on this debate!!

mom to Joshua  starting her own 'drawer' to send back to MM!