Re: [IP] ] Re: [IPn] It's always something... don't want to ruffle feathers h...

> money to burn and would LOVE to help out in FL...  Elizabeth, just because
those people you talk about are in FL and the 'stuff' is in CA doesn't mean
YOU can't contact them and tell them the situation and see if you can get a
SIZEABLE donation.  Shoot I live in the land of Microsoft and Big Bill.  I
suppose I could contact their company and see what I can scrounge up too!
MEanwhile I am sending in a 'sizable' check towards this endeavor and
CHALLENGE the other Washingtonians to MATCH me with ANYTHING!!!

mom to Joshua  who would be LOST with this family and will do ANYTHING to
help keep it going!!!!   THANK YOU MICHAEL.....!!!!!!