Re: [IP] basal "comparison" of pumpers

I started pumping using Regular, then switched to Humalog after figuring out
my basal needs.  I had to make quite a few adjustments when switching from R
to H.  I was very surprised at how much I had to change my basals.  R lasts
a long time in my body.  I now have two basal patterns set up.  I use 1 for
just 6 days a month, but on the 2nd one (6 days) I use 5 units less than my
standard pattern.  Amazing!

My basals are:
12 am - 3am     =  .6
3am  -  6am     =  .7