Re: [IP] Funnel Cakes

Hi.  Sounds like a great time!  This is gonna be one of those YMMV kinda
things <g>.
As a rule of thumb I usually figure about 15 CHO per ounce of 'bread type
stuff'.  So if you are good at 'feeling' the weight of stuff (I'm a baker,
so it is second nature to me) I'd suggest that method.  Just remember that
the Powdered Sugar on top will add a few more CHO's.  Since you will
probably be walking around, Id go light on the initial bolus and do a 2 hour
'clean up' so as to avoid a crashing low at the fairgrounds.
Have fun!
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
DCCT Control Group, MM507