Re: [IP] Inserting sof-set without inserter -- is it possible??

Hi Sara,

Yes, I literally "throw" the softset at my stomach.  I put my index finger on
the introducer needle and use my thumb and middle finger to hold up the
wings.  The slightest hessitation and it won't go in.  Part of the reason I
got a softserter was because I was having some needle phobia from putting in
sets.  I much prefer the softserter.  I hope this information helps.  I know
it takes practice to get them to go in right.