Re: [IP] Inserting sof-set without inserter -- is it possible??

Yes, when softsets first came out there was no such thing as a sofserter.  I
find mine very useful, and ironically, my daughter has run off with mine.  It
is no where to be found and I'm not ready to shell out $49 for a new one yet.
 At any rate, yes you can insert the softsets without one.....but it always
makes me feel like I'm playing DARTS with my tummy.  Best of luck and may the
highest score win!