Re: [IP] Site Adhesives

Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:06:20 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Site Adhesives

In a message dated 7/1/01 10:17:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> over the counter?

Yes, you can.....YOu can get it at Walgreen's Supply where they sell the
ostomy stuff, etc.  It's about $28 there!!

Ummmmmm - I *STILL* think people should check to see who wrote what. I have no
need to use any kind of sticky stuff nor have made any comments about it.
Please, posterS, give proper credit to whom credit is due. (~_^)

And, OH SKIP IT: We are not to attack people on this list - but we can attack
ideas. Okay, attack my idea, but please, NOT me!

Have you ever been just as sure you were right - but wrong?