Re: [IP] Re: Bg musings--question

email @ redacted writes:

> .  I only eat now because I would
> starve to death if I didn't, not because it's the
> scheduled time.
> --
> Jack

OMG!!! I totally agree... the shot thing with having to 'schedule' a time to
eat was so darn annoying!!! Sometimes I'd be somewhere where I couldn't eat
or I'd forget because I was in the middle of something, then all of a sudden,
I'd feel like passing out or knawing off someone's arm just to get a little
sugar!!! I'd become ravinous and want to eat everything in site!!! Now, I'm
just happy with bolusing WHEN I eat, IF I eat, etc.  Although, with the pump,
I've gained a bit of weight... everyone said I needed to anyhow, so I suppose
that's good.    With my bs, if I wake up at 7 or I wake up at noon, they're
always somewhere between 80 and 130! That would've NEVER happened on shots,
Hope this helps....
 Elizabeth and 'Bruno' (Dis Dtron)
(started on Tinkerbell... Dis Htron)
Also using (nameless) Freestyle meter, works great!!!
Pumping since 4-21-01
Dx 10-01-81... Type 1
Florida.... Where it's so DARN HOT!!!!!!
Remember.... 'Diabetics are naturally sweet!!!!'
And... it's NOT the heat, it's the HUMIDITY!!! LMAO!!!