[IP] Reusing tubing with the QuickSets

I have also talked to MM about just selling the set of the soft-set without
the tubing. The rep said
That "tubing should be changed every time" - yea right!  Every other time is
fine with me.
Anyway - The FDA approved the soft-set as a kit - both pieces - so if MM
wants to market it differently - they would need to go back thru the FDA
loop - and that's a lot of hassle and money - money that they want to
Use in R&D for new devices, etc. So don't look for it to happen.  They DO
sell the Quick sets in two different packages. One just the set, and the
other the tubing and set - so possibly they have learned their lesson on FDA
approvals - but my guess - will NOT go back for re-approval for the