[IP] CHAT for 7/2 is ON if IP is working

There will be a chat tonight for those interested if IP is working. Everyone
is welcome to come. Its a good idea to write down addresses to keep in touch
in case IP goes down for awhile.  I havent received a digest since yesterday
so hopefully its just a bit slow right now and not already down.  Hope we see
you later at
http://www.insulin-pumpers.com/chat/shtml    when you get there, the password
is pumper.

Pump Huggggssssssss............Dauna

Oh, 9pm eastern in the anytime room in case you were wondering