RE: [IP] Reusing tubing with the QuickSets

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Aronoff [mailto:email @ redacted]

I change reservoirs monthly, catheters weekly, and cannulas twice a

I have been wondering this about the MM plastic resorvoirs -- is it
common to reuse them?  My CDE told me that she thought that most people
did, but of course they discouraged it since they didn't know for sure
if the insulin reacted with the plastic or something.  If you do reuse
the reservoir, how often do you change?

I like to reuse stuff as much as I can -- I have to empty the bathroom
wastebasket once a week from all the packages! :-O

Take care everyone,

[DM since 10/86 - pumping MM508 since 5/01]