Re: [IP] basal "comparison" of pumpers

In a message dated 7/2/01 8:14:53 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I know everybody is different but I'm wondering what kind of basals you
guys are on.  Does it make a difference if you're using regular or humalog???
In reading some of your posts, it seems that my basal is a bit high (1-1.1)
and I'm just curious. >>

It is interesting to see what others do, isn't it? My basals run from .5 in
the afternoon to 1.5 between 3 and 9 a.m.

Jan and Elvis