[IP] *comparison* survey

>>> I know everybody is different but I'm wondering what kind of basals you
guys are on.  <snip> In reading some of your posts, it seems that my basal is
a bit high (1-1.1) and I'm just curious.>>>

Your first 5 words are your answer. If you require the basal you are on - so
what if someone else's is 0.1, etc. The MM pump can be set for up to 35u - if
it's needed it's needed. Don't try to make yourself *sicker, better, worse,
different, odd, insufficient, inadequate* or anything else. You are you and
what you need is tailor-made. That's why pumping is so great. It's *almost* an
artificial pancreas and we don't know what each individual's native pancreas
produced when *normal*. (~_^)

If a task is once begun, never leave it till it's done. Be the labor great or
small, do it well or not at all.