[IP] endo in Alabama

Hi all, am new to the list but seek your advice already. My 15 year old
needs a new Dr, and I was wondering if anyone in Alabama could recommend a
good one for a 15 year old boy. Central to North Alabama would be best. We
had one in Huntsville, but didn't get the help expected with pump start up,
and now every one that I find says they won't see him until 18.
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 9
Elkmont, AL