[IP] Overnight sugars on the pump

I've been on the pump for about 3 months, but I have not been able to avoid
the nighttime carb snack or else my blood sugar goes down. Right now I have
a basal rate of .1 from 8pm to 3am and a basal rate of .7 from 3am to 8am.
I've heard that the overnight snack could be omitted, but that hasn't
happened for me. Sometimes I can eat as much as 60 grams of carbs just to
keep it at the same level overnight. Any suggestions would be appreciated.